CCI #11 Magnum Percussion Caps (1000)
$6.99 – $105.00 / lb
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
|Product Type||Muzzleloader Primers|
Free shipping on orders over $450!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
CCI magnum 11 percussion caps features:
Except for being hotter and more powerful, CCI #11 magnum percussion caps share the same manufacturing characteristics as ordinary CCI #11 percussion caps. For replica black powders that need a more significant temperature to ignite, they are made to offer dependable ignition. They are also appropriate for weapons with more extended firing channels or prominent nipples. number 11 percussion caps
The following are some of the distinctive qualities of CCI #11 magnum percussion caps:
- They feature a non-corrosive, non-mercuric priming compound that reduces fouling and residue.
- A soft, ribbed copper cup that matches the standard #11 nipple size
- A clean-burning and efficient priming mix that provides consistent ignition and long-lasting performance.
- CCI, a leading producer of ammunition and 11 percussion caps primers in the USA, makes them.
- They are packed in 100-count tins that are easy to store
What is the difference between CCI #11 percussion caps and CCI #11 magnum percussion caps?
The fundamental distinction between CCI #11 standard percussion caps and CCI #11 magnum percussion caps is that the latter is hotter and more potent. It has more priming chemical, which burns hotter and longer. This qualifies them for use with replica black powders that require more significant heat to ignite, as well as with guns that have lengthier or larger nipples. However, the magnum caps are also dirty and might leave the gun with residue. number 11 percussion caps
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
100 ct, 1000 ct, 2000 ct